Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who is Your Baby? (Part 1)



Meet your baby.

This is the baby who you’ll change over 2,000 diapers for in his first year of life! This is the baby who will be your toddler sputtering sweet potatoes all over the place! This is the little one you’ll put on the school bus for the first day of school, who you’ll put a bandage on for a skinned knees, and who you’ll do art projects and bake cookies with. It all starts here.


Who is this baby? What will her temperament be? What will he like to do? Will she be outgoing or on the shy side? Will he be a wild-child or a chilled kiddo?

Over my next couple posts, I’ll be writing about just what contributes to your baby’s personality even at such a young age. I’ll also share my constant amazement as my own four little pookies have grown and develop their own (unique!) personalities.

I imagine you already may see indications of your baby’s personality shining through with a happy coo, a giggle or even a heart wrenching cry. Have fun discovering who this new little person is!









(This post is a part of a series on personality. Read Who is Your Baby? Part 2 and Who is Your Baby? Part 3.)