day trip packing tips for a trip to the zoo. Today we’ll venture off to the pool or beach with your tots! Whoo hoo!
- Water bottle - filled (freeze half full and then fill to the top)
- Basic first aid kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Beach towels
- Hat- keep the sun from beating down on your head!
- Sunscreen- this is important! Remember to reapply often. There’s nothing worse than a painful sunburn.
- Swim suit
- Water shoes
- Wet wipes
- Resealable bags – to put electronics (phone, camera) in
- Picnic lunch - cooler, ice, lunch, beverages
- Beach toys!
- Tent or umbrella
- Disposable swim diapers- if you've got a little one who may go-go
So slather on that sunscreen and hit the sand and waves. Have fun!